Superformance MKIII is finished as a turnkey minus package
As finished by the factory
* Show quality two-stage paint finishes.
* Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts.
* Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones.
* Fully independent front and rear suspension.
* Limited slip differential.
* Willwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (4-pot calipers.Front, Single-pot
* Billstein® custom crafted coil-over shocks.
* Aluminum pin drive “Halibrand” style wheels (Knock – off) with 15” tires.
* Side and rear view mirrors.
* Original style pedals, catches and fittings.
* Original style shifter and hand brake lever.
* Carpeted interior and trunk. Aluminum finished firewall.
* Soft top and side screens.
* Tonneau cover.
* Sun Visors and wind wings.
* Wipers & Washer, heater/defogger.
* Leather seating surfaces (drivers adjusts.)
* Original style latch-lock seat belts.
* Moto - Lita wooden steering wheel.
* Monza style filler. (locking gas cap)
* Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud and dual fans.
* Oil cooler and braided lines.
* Stainless steel fuel tank. 17 gal. (Pressure tested.)
* Original style side pipes and headers to accommodate Ford based V8 engine
* Original style gauges (Smith) and switches. (Lucas.) Reverse 180mph
* Stainless steel roll bar, chassis mounted.
FORD - 302, 351 Windsor series which can be stroked, 460, 427FE or the Mustang
Transmission, ie Tremec 5-speed or Ford top loader 4-speed transmissions.
* Wheelbase: 90"
* Length: 152"
* Height (Top of screen): 48"
* Width (Overall): 69"
* Track Front: 54"
* Track Rear: 57"
* Fuel Tank: 17 gal.
* Front Wheels: 15" x 8J
* Rear Wheels: 15" x 10J
* Tires: Goodyear Eagle 1 or GT 11
* Front 255/60 R15
* Rear 275/60 R15
* Differential Ratio: 3:46:1
* Empty Weight: 1,840 lbs.
* 351 Motor 2,485 lbs.
* 427 Motor 2,590 lbs.
* 460 Motor 2,660 lbs.
Jig-Welded parallel ladder frame of heavy wall 2" x 4" rectangular steel tubing
with large diameter outriggers. Frame incorporates front and rear crumple zones.
Hand laid fiberglass panels with steel tube reinforcements in all openings with
reinforcing steel bars where necessary. Body bonded to chassis and is completely